Native European Steer/Young Bull Side slowly Veg-tanned with a mix of our secret antique recipe including tannin extracts of Oak, Chesnut, Mimosa, and Quebracho tannins.
Vegetable-tanning is the true traditional way of tanning a hide. Veg-tanning has always been the old-worlds inalienable material for decades. This artisanal process takes advantage from several tannic acids naturally found in plants, by using the tree barks, branches, and leaves. It has the most beautiful smell of nature such as wood and earth.
- Tanning: 100% Vegetable Tanned
- Content: European Steers / Young Bulls / Ox Heifers
- Grain: Tight and small grain structure.
- Finishing: Dyed thru, full-grain, aniline finished, has the perfect deep aniline look.
- Quality: There is absolutely no firebrands/marks, may have some natural defects.
- Range and Average square feet: average 25 ft2/side.
- Substance: Tanning and substance are controlled to perfection.
- Ideal for: Bags, and all leather accessories.
SUPERFAST & SAME DAY FREE SHIPPING IF ORDER BEFORE 03:00 PM (PST)
"FULL GRAIN" - Premium Imported European Leather Hides
SEPICI TANNERY IS AWARDED AS THE WINNER OF EUROPEAN TANNERY OF THE YEAR.
Awarded & Perfect Leathers for Embossing, Stamping, Carving, Tooling & Molding.
For: Holsters, Knife Sheaths, Coasters, Luggage Tags, Journals, Key Fobs & Other Small Leather Goods.