SPADE Side, Green smooth, 3/4 oz. ave. 22-25 ft2/pc.
Native European Steer/Young Bull Side slowly Veg-tanned with a mix of our secret antique recipe including tanin extracts of Oak, Chesnut, Mimosa and Quebracho tannins.
Vegetable-tanning is the true traditional way of tanning a hide. Veg-tanning has always been the old-worlds inalienable material for decades. This artisanal process takes advantage from several tannic acids naturally found in plants, by using the tree barks, branches and leaves. It has the most beautiful smell of nature such as wood and earth.
- Tanning: 100% Vegetable tanned
- Content: European Steers / Young Bulls / Ox Heifers
- Grain: Tight and small grain structure.
- Finishing: Dyed thru, full grain, analine finished, has the perfect deep anilin look.
- Quality: There is absolutely no fire brands/marks, may have some natural defects.
- Range and Average square feet: Range 20-25 ft2, average 23.00 ft2/side.
- Substance: Tanning and substance is controlled to perfection.
- Ideal for: Bags, and all leather accessories.
(gauged in neck, back bone and tail)
- 2/3 oz. (0.8/1.2 mm.)
- 3/4 oz. (1.2/1.6 mm.)
- 4/5 oz. (1.6/2.0 mm.)
- 5/6 oz. (2.0/2.4 mm.)
- 6/7 oz. (2.4/2.8 mm.)
- 7/8 oz. (2.8/3.2 mm.)
- 8/9 oz. (3.2/3.6 mm.)
- 9/10 oz. (3.6/4.0 mm.)
(Satra Standards - 2017)
- for 5.000 ft2 of more;
60 % A Grade
30 % B Grade
10 % C Grade
Per piece based on average square feet.
Available derivative articles and descriptions:
- V1 Naked natural grain
- NUBUCK Buffed grain with fine paper
- SPADE Dyed thru, full grain, analine fin.
- SPADE-M Dyed thru, full grain, analine fin., milled
- DIAMOND Dyed thru, full grain, semi-analine fin, printed
- PULL-UP Dyed thru, full grain, oily fin.
- LATIGO Dyed thru, full grain, excess oiled fin.
- CRAZY Dyed thru, full grain, oiled waxed fin.
- CLUB Dyed thru, corrected grain, finished, printed
- Natural (Special recipe of Veg extracts gives a soft beige shade which is called natural color. (Most preferred by customers)
- Natural nubuck (Natural color grain is slightly buffed with the finest buffing paper to give the grain a perfect nubuck touch)
- Dark Brown
- Light Brown